Maintaining a clean and healthy office environment is essential for the productivity and well-being of your employees. Offices can be difficult to keep clean, but it doesn’t have to be. In this blog, we will cover professional cleaning tips and services so you can ensure your office is clean and compliant with the latest guidelines.
Professional Office Cleaning Tips
- Start from the top and work your way down. This means dusting ceiling fans, ledges, and light fixtures first. Then move on to wiping down walls, doors, and windows. Finally, sweep and mop floors last.
- Don’t forget about high-touch areas like doorknobs, handrails, desks, and telephones. These areas should be cleaned daily using a disinfectant.
- Carpets and upholstered furniture should be vacuumed regularly and deep cleaned every six months at a minimum.
- Window coverings such as blinds and curtains can trap dust and dirt. Be sure to clean them on a regular basis.
- Kitchen and restroom areas need to be cleaned daily.
By following these professional office cleaning tips, your office will stay clean and presentable all year round! However, many businesses don’t have the time or resources to do it themselves, and therefore employ the services of a reputable commercial cleaning company.
Professional Office Cleaning Services
When it comes to professional office cleaning, commercial cleaning services are typically provided by a company that specializes in office cleaning, and will include:
- Dusting and polishing all surfaces
- Specialist cleaning and disinfecting using EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) approved products
- Vacuuming carpets and upholstery
- Mopping hard floors
- Cleaning bathrooms and kitchens
- Emptying waste bins
- Restocking consumables (e.g., toilet paper, hand soap)
- Additional services such as window cleaning, carpet shampooing,
A specialist company will also ensure that all their staff are working, and adhering to the latest CDC (Center for Disease Control), State, and Public Health Guidelines in relation to preventing the infection of viruses within an office environment.
A-1 Cleaning – Lightening the Load
We provide facility solutions to hundreds of clients and service millions of square feet of space on a daily basis. As a family-owned and operated business, we have the knowledge and expertise to service the needs of national and local businesses in a variety of industries.
Our responsiveness to customer requests, quality cleaning, and cost-effectiveness is what sets us aside from our competition. We carry out our responsibilities in a disciplined way and offer a series of checks and balances so that you can be certain the work we do is always first-rate.
Following professional cleaning tips and services will keep your office looking in tip-top condition, 24/7.
Contact us today for a free consultation on any of our bespoke office cleaning services.